|December 9, 2017|
More Info: https://www.sandiego.org/explore/events/running-and-fitness/san-diego-santa-run.aspx
Come out in your finest (or ugliest) Christmas attire as you take part in the annual San Diego Santa Run, a one-of-a-kind holiday experience.
The San Diego Santa Run is a holiday experience like none other in San Diego! The event will consist of a series of runs that will take place on Garnet Ave featuring a 5K fun run and 1 mile run waves that include run with your dog, kids run, and a competitive wave. Come out in your finest (or ugliest) Christmas attire as you take part in this one-of-a-kind holiday experience. Then stick around to watch the annual Pacific Beach Holiday Parade!
All participants into the 5K fun run will receive a free Sunny Santa suit: hat, short sleeve jacket, shorts, belt, and beard (all 1 mile participants will receive a Santa hat)! Additionally, all 5K participants will receive a free pair of San Diego Santa Run sunglasses, and one drink ticket (21+)! All 1 mile participants will receive a Santa hat, free pair of San Diego Santa Run sunglasses, and one drink ticket (21+)!
Event Day Schedule
- 8:30 AM – Registration/Check-In Opens
- 10:00 AM – Santa Run 5K
- 11:30 AM – Speedy Santa Wave 1 Mile – Men’s (Competitive)
- 11:40 AM – Speedy Santa Wave 1 Mile – Women’s (Competitive)
- 12:00 PM – Santa’s Elves Wave 1 Mile (Kids)
- 12:30 PM – Santa’s Little Helper Wave 1 Mile (Dog/Owner)
- 1:00 PM – 38th Annual Pacific Beach Holiday Parade